Can you relate to these nutrition dilemmas?
- Tired of diets that make unrealistic promises but don’t deliver long-term outcomes?
- Confused by the extensive and contradictory nutritional advice available on the web?
- Burdened by food rules that rob you of any enjoyment from eating?
- Do you have a medical condition (e.g., diabetes, high cholesterol, hypertension) that could benefit from changes to your diet but are unsure where to start or how to succeed in the long term?
- Looking for practical advice and expert knowledge to improve your health and wellbeing?
- Want to feel happier and healthier?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions then working with an Accredited Practicing Dietitian (APD) can help you to develop the knowledge and skills required to make long-lasting positive changes to your health behaviours.
We offer practical, sustainable, & personalised nutrition solutions
Accredited Practicing Dietitians are food and nutrition experts who have completed at least 5 years of training in evidence based nutritional interventions for a variety of health-related concerns.
Our dietitians understand the important role that nutrition plays in ensuring your optimal health and wellbeing. They will work with you to understand your individual nutrition needs and goals and will give you personalised guidance on how to nourish your body in a way that is realistic and sustainable.
Our dietitians take a holistic view to health and understand that nutrition is one component of a healthy lifestyle. They recognise that our relationship with food and exercise can have a significant impact on other areas of health including social and emotional wellbeing. Our aim is to help you develop a positive relationship with food that promotes health across all areas of your life.
Effective nutritional solutions for a variety of conditions
Our dietitians can assist you with managing your nutritional needs, nourishing your body and achieving optimal wellbeing if you have any of the following conditions:
- Diabetes (Type 1, 2 and gestational)
- High Cholesterol
- High Blood Pressure
- Eating Disorders
- Weight Management
- Pregnancy and fertility
- Iron Deficiency Anaemia
- Gastrointestinal Issues (e.g., IBS, reflux, constipation)
We also offer general nutritional counselling for improved health and wellbeing with nutritional solutions for the whole family.
Develop mindful eating skills and let go of food rules
Some of the other benefits of nutritional counselling with an Accredited Practicing Dietitian include:
- Improving your ability to recognise and respond to appetite cues
- Improving your confidence in selecting foods that fuel and nourish your body
- Learning to enjoy eating a variety of foods without guilt and stress
- Being equipped with the knowledge and skills required to tell fact from fiction when it comes to nutrition
- Increasing your confidence when eating socially
- Reducing how much time is spent thinking about and obsessing about food
- Managing physical health conditions with confidence and improving overall health and wellbeing
Working with a dietitian
If you would like to book an appointment with one of our dietitians or would like to discuss further how our dietitians could assist you with achieving your nutritional goals, please contact reception on 02 8814 5703 or email@example.com