*** We have now moved. Please visit us at our new address: Suite 207b 25 Solent Circuit Baulkham Hills NSW 2153 ***
TRANSFORM YOUR MIND, REDUCE YOUR SUFFERING… AND DEVELOP SKILLS FOR LIFE
Life brings with it many CHALLENGES. We can all feel burdened by emotional difficulties that sometimes seem insurmountable.
But there is HOPE.
Working together with a psychologist can help you feel empowered to tackle life’s challenges & make a positive CHANGE in your life.
Dr Amy Talbot & Associates is a private psychology practice in Norwest, Sydney. We provide:
THERAPY: Evidence based therapy services for children, adolescents, families and adults
SKILL DEVELOPMENT: Assistance developing skills in a variety of life domains e.g., parenting, self-worth, study
EATING DISORDER SERVICES: Expert services for a range of eating, weight, feeding and body image concerns
DIETETIC SERVICES: Nutritional counselling for the whole family a range of health related concerns
CONSULTING: Community education seminars and training for other professionals on a variety of topics.
SUPERVISION: Clinical supervision services for registrars, experienced psychologists and health professionals
8 Reasons to Choose to Work With Us
- EXPERIENCED: Our clinical psychologists are highly qualified with extensive training and experience in the assessment and treatment of mental health difficulties and personal or family concerns.
- PARTNERSHIP: We will partner with you, through seeking to develop a comprehensive understanding of your goals and needs and working together with you to ensure you achieve them.
- UNDERSTANDING: We genuinely care about you and will take the time to understand who you are as a person and the strengths you already have that can be utilised to help achieve your goals
- COMMITMENT: We are committed to maintaining the highest possible standards of ethical practice and psychological services.
- QUALITY: Our aim is to ensure that our clients receive quality mental health care in a safe, accepting and non-judgmental environment.
- LOCATION: We are located in an easily accessible location just across from Norwest Private Hospital.
- CONVENIENCE: We offer after hours, after school and Skype or phone appointments to make it as easy as possible for you to access our services.
- MEDICARE EASYCLAIM: We offer Medicare Easyclaim and HICAPS services so you can claim your rebate straight after your appointment.
OUR PHILOSOPHY & VALUES
Dr Amy Talbot & Associates provides quality evidence based therapy services to individuals and families in the Hills District and broader Sydney area. We continue to expand our services so that we can offer reduced wait times and a greater variety of expert mental health services.
Our philosophy is to respectfully partner with adults, children, adolescents and families to provide education and evidence-based treatment in a supportive, caring and safe environment. Our psychologists have a genuine interest in understanding and assisting patients with their difficulties and work collaboratively with each person to achieve practical and creative solutions and improve their overall wellbeing. Our psychologists are also passionate about making ‘expert’ psychological knowledge easily accessible to the wider community.
To learn more about Dr Amy Talbot & Associates and how we can assist you please click on the links below: